RUSSIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (AUSTRIA)
THE RUSSIA-CHINA EDUCATION AND CULTURE FUND
SUMMER INTERNATIONAL MUSIC CAMP
10-16 YEARS OLD
17 JULY – 31 JULY 2016
MOSCOW P. I. TCHAIKOVSKY CONSERVATORY
MOZARTEUM UNIVERSITY OF SALZBURG
The children's international musical and linguistic camp Amadeus
with great pleasure invite children from 10 to 16 years to one of the
wonderful places of Europe and of the world – Salzburg Land
(Austria) from July 17 to July 31. The children from the
different countries, who want to perfect their musical skills
in the homeland of the great Austrian composer Mozart,
to get daily master-classes from the professors of the
Moscow P. I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory for
piano and violin, and also are ready to learn the world, a lot of new
and interesting, come to our camp. Therefore, except daily musical and fine arts classes, in our program of holding camp
are planned many excursions and other interesting actions:
• Visit to Salzburg, which is the homeland of the world-famous composer and musician Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and is included to the World Heritage Site.
• Visit to the house, where Mozart was born.
• Visit to a classical music concert in the ancient hall of Mozarteum University of Salzburg where study about 1500 young students from all the world.
• Visit to the ancient castle Werfen and viewing of the historical show “Falconry” (a hunt by means of trained birds).
• Visit to the ancient city Hallstatt, which is included to the World Heritage Site. The city is wonderful and very popular in the international tourism. The full-scale replica of Hallstatt is built in Guangdong province in China.
St.Johan trip with visiting of the Hall (visiting to a Final concert with summer camp's members)
Work languages in the camp Amadeus are English and Chinese
The children have opportunity to learn German, English and Russian languages with native speakers during their stay in the camp.